Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top of funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build amazing product and better businesses
What will you do?
- Directly responsible for question on new clients,managing key accounts, engaging with customers and driving key objectives
- Actively plans and execute Tartan's sales strategy, proactively identifies new opportunities in the open market, increasing Tartan's footprint of business and solutions with assigned customers
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Work coherently with internal cross functional teams , ensuring coordination, effective communication and team spirit
- Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives and post sales service
- Be the face of the organisation, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
- Be a part of a growing and aggressive sales team, help execute business objectives, strategies and growth plans of the company
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, account management customer facing roles specially in technology product sales.
- Experience with interaction with CXO’s .
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using/help setup CRMs
- Self starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework.
- What else: You will get a MacBook to work at comfort .
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!