Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan or a credit card, during the process, you were asked to share a proof of your income through payslips or IT return or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a brand and market positioning that maintains Tartan's leadership postion in the industry.
- Devise, own, and execute Tartan’s marketing strategy across all formats, both internally and externally.
- Build Tartan's vocabulary and messaging to effectively tell the company’s story to the modern world.
- Build, maintain, measure, and optimize Tartan’s marketing channel mix, with an eye towards growth initiatives and product adoption
- Ensure sales and partner teams are enabled and up-to-date with product, process, competitor, and market content.
- Work closely with the sales, customer success, alliances, and product teams to identify market opportunities and define market-leading products.
You will be a good fit if you have the below:
- Proven B2B2C marketing leadership experience providing strategic input to high-growth technology businesses with ownership for marketing strategies, goals and tactics
- Successful track record in building, getting buy-in and executing marketing plans
- History of building high performing, marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent
- Relevant domain experience preferred in deeply technical products, preferably in API space
- A thorough grasp of the key metrics needed to drive the business
- Ability and desire to use data and metrics to make strategic growth decisions
- Interest in development, training, and mentorship; hands-on in working with teams
- You apply.
- [30 min] Recruiter screen.
- [60 mins] Hiring manager screen to chat with you about Tartan to find out what you are looking for in your next role and assess company value alignment.
- [60 mins] Team collaboration meeting to discuss work in detail
- [45 mins] Interview with a C-suite exec (either CTO or one of our co-founders)
- Any other informal conversations with people who you would be working closely with but didn’t get to meet during the interview process.
- We check references and make you an offer!
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially [Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks] - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail on our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work at comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for working anywhere, irrespective of your role at Tartan.
- Work Remotely 🌎 At Tartan, it’s your contribution to the team that matters. We support you working remotely wherever you’d like.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio-book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.**